Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Back in action


I will make it short and sweet... I'm back, and here to stay.

I am not afraid of speaking my mind anymore. No more hiding my true feelings. You can either like it or not, but I hope you do.

I used to write on my other blog until a coupe years ago, but I feel my life has changed so much, and I have changed so much, that it doesn't feel like ME anymore. I am still a mom, but not only a mom. I am a woman, with my own thoughts and opinions. I'm not a housewife anymore either, I'm a single mom with a full time job, and now I am the one who has to support my children.

I am 37 and a half years old, and I feel like I am just starting to live. Got married too young, became a mom too young. I don't regret anything that I have lived through, because I believe there was a reason for me to go through what I did.

I will talk about myself more in the next few posts, so stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment