Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lets get started

OK, so lets see... what have you missed in the past two years... oh yeah! I got divorced after 18 years in a crappy marriage, got married for a second time, separated from second husband, and I have a new boyfriend. You see... you haven't missed much. I know I sound like such an unstable floozy, but I'm not. I promise!

Let's start with the first marriage: He was a jerk, an abuser, and a cheater. For 18 years I was made to think that I was only good enough to stay home, clean, cook and take car of my kids. Even only doing that, I was made to think I wasn't doing a good job. What was the drop that spilled the cup you ask? Well, he started being verbally abusive with my kids and got his lover pregnant. That did it for me.

Continuing with the second husband: Even though we are still friends, and I think we have a better relationship now then when we where together... He was as cold as an igloo in Antarctica. I don't know if there are any igloos in Antartica, but just imagine how cold one would be. That one lasted less than a year.

Finally, my fiance: Yup, I said FIANCE. Now don't look at me with that judging look on your face. A girl has a right to fall in love three times... or four, but that's a story for another day. His name is Michael, but I call him Mick or hunny or baby or my love. He's the sweetest boyfriend. We like a lot of the same thing and at the same time we are so different from each other. I feel loved when I'm with him, and to me right now, that is very important. For many years I didn't feel loved, and he does that for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment